9 січня 2018 року було оголошено склад журі та програму Інтернет-фестивалю MyFrenchFilmFestival, що представляє максимально широкій світовій аудиторії нові французькі стрічки.
Фестиваль відбудеться з 19 січня по 19 лютого 2018 року.
Подаємо офіційний прес-реліз фестивалю.
MyFrenchFilmFestival online from 19 January to 19 February 2018!
Tuesday, 9 January 2018
A festival accessible to everyone, in all places, everywhere in the world.
After a record turnout for the UniFrance online festival in 2017, the best of new-generation French and Francophone cinema will be showcased once again during the MyFrenchFilmFestival as of 19 January, all over the world!
This morning in Paris, Isabelle Giordano and Serge Toubiana revealed the official selection and jury members of this 8th edition.
Members of the Filmmakers’ Jury
Italian director Paolo Sorrentino (The Great Beauty, Youth) will preside over the Filmmakers’ Jury of this 8th edition.
He will be accompanied by four other filmmakers: French directors Julia Ducournau (Raw) and Kim Chapiron (Sheitan, Dog Pound), French-Moroccan director Nabil Ayouch (Les Chevaux de Dieu, Much Loved) and Filipino director Brillante Mendoza (Kinatay, Captive, Ma’ Rosa).
The film selection
Organised in six thematic sections, mixing short films and feature films, MyFrenchFilmFestival offers “Internet festivalgoers” the chance to discover the many aspects and talents of French and Francophone cinema, exactly as they wish, from 19 January to 19 February 2018!
WHAT THE F…RENCH!?
Absurd and at times crazy situations featuring endearing heroes
- Struggle for life, Antonin Peretjatko, Long feature in competition
- Rock’n Roll, Guillaume Canet, Long feature in competition
- Willy THE 1st , Ludovic Boukherma, Zoran Boukherma, Marielle Gautier & Hugo P. Thomas, Long feature in competition
- Delectable you, Axel Courtiere, Short feature in competition
- Lazare, Tristan Lhomme, Short feature in competition
- The Screenwriter, François Paquay, Short feature in competition presented in partnership with Wallonie-Bruxelles Images
HIT THE ROAD!
Motorways, filling stations, holiday clubs… and initiatory quests!
- Ava, Léa Mysius, Long feature in competition
- Before summer ends, Maryam Goormaghtigh, Long feature out of competition presented in partnership with Swiss Films
- Crash Test Aglaé, Eric Gravel, Long feature in competition
- The summer movie, Emmanuel Marre, Short feature in competition
The age of adolescence, when anything goes!
- 1:54, Yan England, Long feature out of competition presented in partnership with Telefilm Canada
- A wedding, Stephan Streker, Long feature in competition presented in partnership with Wallonie-Bruxelles Images
- Swagger, Olivier Babinet, Short feature in competition
- Chasse Royale, Romane Gueret & Lise Akoka, Short feature in competition
- Birth of a leader, Antoine de Bary, Short feature in competition
FRENCH AND FURIOUS
Disturbing situations filled with more or less unsavoury characters…
- Man bites dog (It happened in your neighborghood), Rémy Belvaux, André Bonzel & Benoît Poelvoorde, Long feature out of competition presented in partnership with Wallonie-Bruxelles Images
- Into the forest, Gilles Marchand, Long feature in competition
- Paris Prestige, Hamé et Ekoué, Long feature in competition
- The Stroke, Morgane Polanski, Short feature out of competition
- Death, Dad & Son, Winshluss & Denis Walgenwitz, Short feature in competition presented in partnership with Wallonie-Bruxelles Images
- Please Love Me Forever, Holy Fatma, Short feature in competition
LOVE “À LA FRANCAISE”
Love stories that are très French: la vie en rose? Don’t count on it!
- The last metro, François Truffaut, Long feature out of competition
- In bed with Victoria, Justine Triet, Long feature in competition
- A taste of Vietnam, Pier-Luc Latulippe, Short feature out of competition presented in partnership with Telefilm Canada
- No drowning, Mélanie Laleu, Short feature in competition
- Long live the emperor, Aude Léa Rapin, Short feature in competition
- A summer dress, François Ozon, Short feature out of competition
MyFrenchFilmFestival expands with a new French film section entitled NEW HORIZONS (films out of competition) which spotlights new screenwriting talents and amplified film experiences.
- Phallaina, Marietta Ren, Fresque live out of competition
- PLANET ∞, Momoko Seto, VR Film out of competition
- WEI OR DIE, Simon Bouisson, Interactive film out of competition
Three awards will be granted at the conclusion of the festival:
- The Filmmakers’ Jury Award by a jury of international filmmakers.
- The Lacoste Audience Awards (feature film and short film): Internet users all over the world are invited to vote on the festival platform for their favourite short film and feature film, which will receive the Lacoste Audience Award and be shown for six months on board Air France flights. One of the voting viewers can also win a trip for 2 to Paris on the event’s Facebook page.
- The International Press Award (feature film and short film) by a jury of foreign journalists.
The Filmmakers’ Jury and the International Press Jury will meet in Paris during the festival to vote for the winning films.
MyFrenchFilmFestival can be accessed on 50 partner VoD platforms all over the world, including worldwide platforms such as iTunes (in more than 90 territories), but also Google Play, MUBI, Dailymotion, YouTube, Facebook and more.
The festival is also available on local platforms, such as Curzon Home Cinema (United Kingdom), Filmin and Movistar+ (Spain), Orange (Romania), Ivi and Megogo (Russia), ONET and TVP (Poland), MyMovies (Italy), Cable TV VOD (South Korea) and Qubit (Latin America)…
Initiated in 2017, the partnership with American cable operators now includes operators INDEMAND and Vubiquity.
The MyFrenchFilmFestival.com platform is adapted to all media devices (computers, tablets and smartphones).
The short films are free of charge all over the world, while there is a viewing fee for the feature films (€1.99 per film or €7.99 per pack), except in Africa, Latin America, India, South Korea, Poland, Romania and Russia, where the festival is entirely free.
MyFrenchFilmFestival is organised by UniFrance, the organisation in charge of promoting French cinema throughout the world.
With the support of : CNC – Ministère de la Culture – Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires étrangères – Institut français – Telefilm Canada & Talent Fund – Wallonie-Bruxelles Images – Swiss Films – Alliance – Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi – Lacoste – TitraFilm – Air France – iTunes – AEFE – Le Monde – Variety – Télérama – TV5 Monde – France Medias Monde – Dailymotion – CIAK – Quadro por Quadro – Critic.de – Corre Camara – Orange – Los Inrockuptibles- AlloCiné – AdoroCinema – SensaCine – SensaCine México – FILMSTARTS